Retail Store Point of Sale Software
NCR CounterPoint SQL
CounterPoint SQL interfaces with these accounting software packages to exchange General Ledger and Accounts Payable information.
- Quickbooks Canada
- Sage MAS
- Small Business Financils
- Dynamics SL
- MIP Fund Accounting
- Solomon IV
- The Finacial Edge
Easily place purchase orders with your vendors. Not sure what to order? Let CounterPoint calculate current stock levels and creat PO's.
- Automatically calculate and create restocking orders
- Simplify reorders by copying historical PO's into new purchase orders
- Order and receive merchandise for multiple locations
- Receive merchandise with or without a PO
- Track backorders, RTV's and customer specific purchases
- Voucher received PO's into your A/P system
When you know who your customers are and what they are buying, you can keep them coming back for more.
- Retain complete details for every sale you make
- Build a valuable database for analyzing trends
- Print targeted mailings based on sales history
- Set credit limits
- Track receivables, print staements and enter cash receipts
- Use loyalty card programs to reward your best customers
FAST AND EASY CHECKOUT
Ring up sales, returns, orders, backorders, special orders and layaways. Place the entire ticket on hold, print a price quote, issue a gift certificate or store credit.
- Choose from regular or touchscreen ticket entry
- Zoom in on item and customer details
- Accept payments and A/R accounts
- Use CPGateway for lightning fast authorizations via the internet
- Ring up sales offline
Connect you CounterPoint system to your online store with CPOnline, a powerful and affordable webhosting and website creation service.
- Expand your business to the web with minimum effort and expense
- Your items, prices and customer information come directly from CounterPoint
- Eliminate costly double entry, import orders to CounterPoint SQL
- Built-in marketing tools help you reach new customers
CounterPoint helps you minimize your inventory investment and out-of-stock conditions so you can maximize your profitability.
- Always know what is in stock, on order and in transit
- Track mechandise movement
- Define multiple price levels and promotional pricing
- Use the built-in merchandising reports to analyze current levels, spot sales trends and make better buying decisions
- Track serial number, apparel grids, markdowns and location specific pricing